(225) 293-2242



(225) 293-2242

An enrolled agent is a person who has earned the privilege of practicing before the IRS. An enrolled agent is considered a tax specialist, which sets them apart from attorneys or CPAs who do not always specialize in taxes.

Attorneys and certified public accountants (CPA) have state licenses, which can limit their practice only to the states where they are licensed. Unlike a CPA or Attorney, an enrolled agent holds a federal license and has the right to represent any taxpayer in any state regarding federal tax matters.

The practice of enrolled agents before the IRS is not limited and they may represent taxpayers before the IRS.

The taxpayer Bill of Rights allows you to be represented by a qualified practitioner who can answer questions

for you and provide documentation to the IRS. Many taxpayers attempt to handle their own audit or hire the

person who prepared the tax return to handle it for them. The reason this usually does not work out is because

most tax return preparers do not handle IRS audits on a daily basis. The IRS can easily intimidate them, which

usually results in an unfavorable outcome.

When you hire an Enrolled Agent you’re hiring a tax expert who knows how to deal with the IRS for you and can get results.

Connect with us

  1. (225)293-2242 | Sitemap | Privacy Policy

© 2018 Tax Code Cracker All rights reserved.

Expertise in Tax Negotiation & Mediation